Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big 3-0!

Well, I'm 30 and I don't feel much different.  I joked around with Jeremy because he asked if I felt old yet, and I said yes because we had gone to visit some friends only to find out in the middle of the night that our air mattress had a hole in it.  So, yes...after sleeping like that I did feel very old!  Apparently this is a trend for me, because the same thing happened at Nichole's house a couple of weeks ago!  We didn't do much for my bday. Justin had decorated my office the Friday before my birthday (which I forgot to get a picture of) and my old office took me out to lunch.  One of the people that went wasn't aware of my "fear" of attention and had the waiters sing to me.  This usually results in tears on my part, but I held it in okay.  One guy said it looked like I was about to cry, but I didn't actually cry so that's good.  Here's a pic of that:



My friend Andrea (who took my old job) bought me this super cute birthday cake that we ate later that afternoon:



On Saturday, we got up and drove to Lexington, KY to visit some friends.  We spent the weekend eating lots of food and playing Mario Kart.  They bought me this really scrumptious ice cream cake and then we went and bought Sophi a new collar!  I love it!




My dad always talks about how it snowed the day I was born.  It started snowing on my birthday, so I took a pic of it for my dad!



Best of all I got cards from both sets of grandparents and a card from Rosy!  I also got this super cute picture from her!



All of these pictures are from my phone, so they probably aren't great quality.  I'm going to post about riding the scooter soon and we took those with the actual camera so hopefully they'll be better!

No comments: